Friday 25 March 2016

Timbaland Accepts The Top Network Series Award for 'Empire'



Composer Timbaland accepts the Top Network Series award for 'Empire' onstage during the 2016 ASCAP Screen Music Awards at The Beverly Hilton Hotel on March 24, 2016 in Beverly Hills, California.


Timbaland: "This is Only The Beginning"



Last Night ASCAP Awards  
Posted by Timbaland on Friday, March 25, 2016
Timbaland, best known for producing artists like Justin Timberlake, Missy Elliott, Nelly Furtado and Madonna, won the Top Network Series award for his work on Empire. In his gracious acceptance speech he made it clear that he is interested in more screen work. “I’m a newcomer to this film and TV world,” he said. “I love movies more than I probably love music. I want to join some of you great composers. Hans Zimmer is my favorite.”
http://officialtimbaland.tumblr.com/post/142062621367

No comments:

Post a Comment